She(It) occupies since 1956 the old(former) convent of Holy Visitation - marry (Visitandines) whose west wing was then included in the new buildings(ships) built by the architect Mr Bernard. The cloister manifests initial conventual buildings(ships), built from 1632 according to current plans within this order. All the buildings(ships) were rehabilitated in 1997-1998. Photo credit (c) Louise Di Cesare.
Faculté de droit
-
Localisation
31 rue de l'Université, 34000 Montpellier, Hérault, Occitanie, France
-
Accès
Streetcar 1, stop(ruling): Albert Ier
-
Téléphone
-
À propos